Thursday, March 25, 2010

Random Post

It was a nice summer day in the town of Pewaukee. David Collins was walking down the street remembering the days when he used to go to school here. Suddenly he was crowded by many other people. So he ran away with ease getting away from the strange people. On the way to McDonalds, David froze, checking his right pocket. Where was the money? He had lost $1,000. So he thought about who could take the money and the first thing that came to mind was the strange people who came close to him. He went to check them out. When David got there he asked them if they had taken the $1,000. The older women said to him to check his left pocket, and sure enough the money was there. After that small incident he asked them who they were. Soon after they replied they were from his favorite T.V. show “Survivor” and he asked them if he would like to be a contestant. David was in awe when they said the offer. He was about to accept it, but a strange feeling came to his mind. He remembered that Mr. Roehl his Middle School Teacher had been the one who showed him the show and he tried multiple times to get on but failed. Therefore with the kind of heart he has he kindly declined the offer and asked them to take Scott Roehl instead of him. They accepted the offer and David never saw the people from “Survivor” ever again.

5 comments:

  1. How nice of you to remember Mr. Roehl! You definitely figured out the "strange people" and I like how you tied in the memory of school from the first line to remembering Mr. Roehl in the end. My only question is this: How exactly does that $1000 fit in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good story. I'm wondering the same thing as Mrs. Reagles though. But overall very good story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prett cool story, but I don't think I'd give up a chance like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 1,000 dollars was the amount, because it was large enough to make a nuisence and small even though not to make to big of a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice story, I'm sure Mr. Roehl would be thrilled, but I agree with Emily and Mrs. Reagles: how did the money fit in? Also you might want to double check your proofing next time, I found a few errors.

    ReplyDelete