Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jeykll Hyde #3

Authors note: I decided to write yet another poem about letters to people. In the novel there are many letters going back and forth and I decide to write a poem about a letter. I will use the last word from each sentence and see where I go. I will do the same with doors as well as Satan

Letters

Letters means people can communicate
Communication allows people to listen to other people’s ideas.
Ideas let their mind be free
Freedom makes people do things that are evil
Evil can bring out their dark sides

Doors

Doors lead people on new adventures
Adventures open people to new creativity
Creativity let people be whoever they want.
Wanting things creates evil within the human body
The human body is the most complex structure in the world

Satan

Satan equals evil
Evil equals people who are sinister
Sinister equals Hyde
Hyde equals duality of Jekyll
Jekyll equals the goodness in life
Life equals the pursuit of happiness
Happiness equals people in not so hard times.
Time equals are life; we never know when it’s going to end.
The end equals Jekyll plus Hyde divided by quantity Utterson and Poole squared

No comments:

Post a Comment